What’s your opinion

I am currently holding 175 stocks of ONCE @ $62 and am going long term on the stock because I believe the hemophilia market that they are in will only grow in upcoming years along with their research. That's being said I am not worried of the long term price but more so on it right now. Historically after a high point, as it hit a couple days ago, the stock usually falls to around the $50+ range and am wondering if you believe I should sell now and re enter in a week or two, or if I should hold because atm the implied volatility is at a 52-week high and if it skyrockets I'll be butt hurt

Submitted July 12, 2017 at 03:22PM by Kannabit
via http://ift.tt/2uT7idM

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s