If your question is "I have $10,000, what do I do?" or anything similar. There is no single answer to this question, but we will also need A LOT MORE information if we are to give some sort of answer
- How old are you?
- Are you employed/making income? How much?
- What are your objectives with this money? (buy a house? Retirement savings?)
- What is your risk tolerance? (Do you mind risking it at blackjack or do you need to know its 100% safe?)
- What are you current holdings? (Do you already have exposure to specific funds and sectors?)
- Any other assets? House paid off? Cars? Expensive girlfriend? (not really an asset)
- What is your time horizon? Do you need this money next month? Next 20yrs?
- Any big debts?
- Any other relevant financial information will be useful to give you a proper answer.
Be aware that these answers are just opinions of Redditors and should be used as a starting point for your research. You should strongly consider seeing a registered financial rep before making any financial decisions!
Submitted August 10, 2017 at 06:05AM by AutoModerator